PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 24 years the answer...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello, to me 24 years respond me please to some questions:
- Being engaged in sex I simultaneously smoked, whether it could affect or have an effect a potency, whether and if I shall stop to smoke absolutely vostanovitsja all functions
- I have passed or have taken place seven courses of successively treatment trihomonaza, parralelno treating a prostatitis where that after the third at me have begun allocation from a urethra, in see semens then when I go to a toilet on big, on mine it she and is, doctors cannot give the distinct answer, what is it such, whether they could damage or injure;hurt to me seed or spermatic bugorki at treatment or, something in this sort, and whether my illness or disease is curable.

-----------------

Smoking harms to a potency and if you will stop to smoke, you will be of use for yourselves only.
Allocation from the channel should have any reason, and, most likely, infectious. Not absolutely clearly, whether your sexual partners since if you have not treated the partners the exacerbation of disease is explainable were surveyed and treated..