PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me and the wife on 32...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello. To me and the wife for 32 years.
At me it is a lot of problems, but you will help or assist
To understand.
1) At me one and a half year in the morning at an emiction in a urethra a burning sensation and at the termination or ending of the sexual certificate or act also
Burning sensation. Was at the surgeon, has diagnosed-
The prostatitis also has appointed or nominated course of treatment: "Beam",
"Laser" and heap of antibiotics. But nothing
Has helped or assisted. After a while has appointed or nominated repeated course of treatment, also nothing has helped or assisted - the diagnosis
hr.prostatit. The prostate is increased, a burning sensation also.
The more longly illness or disease, the more often at me keeps
The ejaculation and oslabla an erection, but desire of sexual contact strong, and the spouse is enough once a week, and even times in two weeks.
What to do or make, I do not know. On the TV advertised or promoted
The preparation "TODENAN", can try or taste it or him.
Prompt, what to me to do or make?

2) I do not know what to do or make with suprugoj, it will seem to you ridiculously. The matter is that sexual contact practically is not necessary to her, she is not interested in sex. But, when she will drink alcohol (but it happens seldom), only after that it or her pulls on
Affinity with me. Can have a drink to her medicines, and can imperceptibly add in nutrition preparations?
At us in home life very well, except for intimate relations. The five years' son grows.
What to do or make? Help or assist.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Alexander
1. Not absolutely clearly, whether inspection on IPPP yours the spouse was spent. Whether as it is noted, appointed or nominated with antibiotics preparations protivokandidoznye (thrush).
2. In occasion of yours spouses, the desire of an intimal life directly depends on "climate" in family. Perhaps, you do not consider something?