PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I have enough n...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello, at me unusual enough problem-when to me was only 16 years, I have found out, that if I am washed away, squating, shejka uteruses is put forward outside, I then still was the virgin. Now the problem has become aggravated, I feel shejku uteruses even costing or standing, especially strongly she sticks out from a vagina in the evenings or if I nourishingly we sing or we shall eat. Went to the gynecologist, even to two so it has turned out, that reception has got for the morning, the gynecologist has found out, that the uterus is below, than it is necessary, has still found out erosion shejki uteruses, still, in fact every day she adjoins to water and soap! But, strangely enough, anything explanatory or sensible to me have not advised, have suggested to shake only press, that I and did or made, but no changes existing. I heard, that the partial falling of the vagina can be only at elderly given birth or travailled women, but me of only 20 years, therefore in gynecology the doctor has looked or seen at me, as on idiotku when I have told about it or this. Very much I ask to concern to my problem with comprehension, believe, I not the alarmist, am simple so would not began to do or make conclusions. In fact and at the sexual certificate or act frequently I feel a pain, once there was even a bleeding, all poses, except for classical in sex deliver to me unpleasant sensations. Advise, how to me to be? Can operation is necessary?

-----------------

Dear (aja) Hope
Without survey it is difficult to advise you something efficient. But if at you really such ptosis and furthermore abaissement you should be operated since at such locating of internal organs you do not bear or take out pregnancy.