PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I wish to set to you...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello, I wish to set to you vopross and I hope to receive on it or him the answer, to me of 17 years and I 1,5 years live a sexual life .ja almost there live with the man, to him 34 years, for all time which we with it or him I he skem not .4 day back I have felt an itch, but did not give to it or this value or meaning;importance, next day at me became there bolet, then to me began to go painfully to a toilet, both on big and on small and when I have taken a mirror and have looked or seen, have seen there pryshchichki similar on such as hypodermic on the face when I go on small that to me awfully bolko and bakes, I has looked or seen even later and has seen that became even more what that borings and from above razdr. As bud that has festered also yellowish vydilenija... And more at me temperature 38-38,8.... What is it there can be I hope it not a gonorrhea.. What is it such and as with it or him;them to struggle.....!! THANKS

-----------------

Dear (aja) First
It is necessary for you to address urgently to the doctor and to hand over smears on sexual infections since in your case virtually to respond it is impossible, and delay can aggravate current of disease.