PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me, please...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Help or Assist me to get rid of constant trouble, please. I live in a Kemerovo. To me 23 years, married almost year. The matter is that two years ago (already hardly it is more) analyses on RW have shown a positive take. The doctor has put the second stage. I have passed or have taken place course of treatment ekstentsellinom (4 injections). Results gradually improved, but about two months ago, results of the analysis again became sharply positive (1:10) though after treatment there was weakly positive reaction (1:5). Than it can be caused or called?
The doctor speaks, is what is it connected with features of an organism, with weak immunity (At husband RW negative). Whether So it? How often I now can expect similar relapses?
During disease by a flu, I drank antiviral tablets "remantodin". Has then read through, that they aggravate chronic diseases. The exacerbation can is connected with reception of these tablets?
To me have pierced 10 nyxes piroginala, but it has not given a positive take.
Now to me have appointed or nominated repeated treatment retarpenom (5 inenktsy). From here one more question: than retarpen differs from ekstentsellina? Than what treatment by one preparation all over again has been appointed or nominated is dictated, and then by another?
I, certainly, hope for convalescence. But even if after treatment results will be negative, whether I can sometime give birth to the healthy child? Through what time after treatment it is possible to plan pregnancy?
And suddenly, being the pregnant woman, I again will have a relapse?
In advance thanks for the answer.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Tatyana
To Kemerovo there is a faculty of medical institute. Address for consultation there.
C respect
The doctor-urologist.