PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 22 years...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
The dear doctor! To me 22 years, a sexual life I conduct from 19 years with the same constant partner, but not regular (once a month). To a floor of year at me the menses 2 times a month, approximately in 10-12 days Already are more happens, i.e. all cycle makes 16-18 days. I was on US 2 times. There have told or said, that the uterus is little bit less than norm or rate, the right ovary is slightly increased, but no special functional disturbances are present. The doctor has registered to me Divinu, without any additional analyses and surveys. I drank this preparation with 7- a day time break, but is ineffectual. Has again gone besides to the doctor, she has told or said, that this preparation does not block activity of ovaries and has registered simply restful preparations and vitamins (Persen, Tri-V Plus, Magne 6, Remens). I accept them 2 months, and only became worse. Now a cycle of the same 16-18 days, but in intervals between a menses constantly leave mucous krovjannye allocation, as bloody plenochki (likely it is torn away endometry).
podsazhite please, what analyses first of all it is necessary to hand over, I never was on survey at genikologa (only conversation). Whether It is necessary to begin without analyses a course vnutrevennyh nyxes of Calcium chloratum or to start to accept to Diana 35? Whether there Can be a menses 2 times to a month because, chtoispytyvaesh need or requirement for more frequent sexual relations? I already also do not hope, that the cycle will be restored. Whether it can be connected with vospolitelnym process, if yes as it to learn or find out? Help or assist please advice or council.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Larissa, of Baku
Normal it is considered a menstrual cycle duration from 21 till 35 days. You most likely have a disturbance of function of ovaries on a background of an inflammation or hormonal disturbance. It is necessary for you to pass or take place inspection on all sexual infections, to hand over hormones of a blood for 7 day vydeleny, and only after that to begin reception preapratov!