PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 17 years and I live in Lithuania...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
To me of 17 years and I live in Lithuania. The city of Vilnius. My body height 1.98. At me to you is vapros. At me it is strong iskrevlen a sexual member, I am engaged in sex, but it is not enough, to be exact all only three times was engaged in sex. But devchenke with katoroj I was engaged 16 years and if so gavorit that she is terribly strong protrahanna (excuse for expression) and when I with it or her am engaged that I I see that she iskustvoenno stonit. And so I also am afraid that, with me it is unpleasant to her to be engaged, what to me to do or make?? I want vyrovnit the sexual member. And me often to have to refuse sex because I am afraid that apazorjus. Help or assist as me it is possible to solve it?? Very much you I ask! RESPOND!!!

-----------------

Dear (aja) Dmitry
The matter is that experience of a sexual life at you is really small. We offer two variants;
Whether you can ask the girl the form of your sexual member a sexual life prevents to live or easier or simply to not pay to it attention, t.k.absoljutno peer genitals in an expert or a practice do not happen and if it does not prevent to live a sexual life, let and will be.
Yours faithfully the doctor-urologist.