PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My name is Maria, 19 years, g....

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
My name is Maria, 19 years, of Tolyatti, I never had .u me a problem with a cycle (during a menses on 1 or 2 day very strong pains, a loss of consciousness and a smell of an acetone from a mouth) .vo time of attacks do not transfer or carry sexual contacts sweet tea and a heat (especially in stuffy premises or rooms), an attack can last more than 6 hours, pains remind fights. I have noticed, that on a hungry stomach I transfer or carry easier and still-has begun or still-has started;still-beginning an attack it is necessary on 11 one o'clock in the afternoon is more often. My mum-children's the doctor. During attacks always is with me and every day during a menses gives me 6 and forces to drink a lot of water. I am am disturbed very much with a smell of an acetone (on Saccharum me all in norm or rate) and more to me cannot diagnose. I worry, whether I can have normal children if it is a problem with gynecology? Prompt even where me to address in my city? In advance thanks.

-----------------

Dear (aja) marija
Unfortunately, I live in Moscow and in Tolyatti of the centers I do not know. I advise you to pass or take place full inspection: to hand over hormones, to make US of a small basin. It is necessary before a menses (for 3-5 days) application nonsteroid protivospalitelnyh agents. If mum-doctor she knows these preparations and can pick up to you a dose.