PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I, Ekaterina, Surgut, 20 years...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
I, Ekaterina, Surgut, 20 years.
In the extremity or end of August I plan to stop at the sister in Moscow on couple of weeks. For this time would like to pass or take place treatment. But me the price and time necessary for treatment interests. One year ago I have caught a clamidiosis, a mycoplasma and gardnerelloj. Has passed or has taken place right after receptions of analyses treatment by means of summameda, doksitsiklinna and abaktala in an out-patient department. Has handed over the analysis in the autumn (besides a smear)-have confirmed a clamidiosis. To be treated did not become, as I continued to meet the same young man. After reception neut. The analysis has already relaxed and began to practise mutual oral caress (only caress), that is like anything did not get anywhere. Has caught from it or him odnaznachno, but I do not wish to break off with it or him and by virtue of circumstances I try to convince to pass or take place analyses and to be treated, as me already to spring of it or this goad began to excruciate allocation and unpleasant sensations at contact to the partner. In how much all will manage to both. But I shall arrive to Moscow one. Price saw, but at me the repeated treatment, what analyses are necessary dop. What procedures. My sister the intern, on gastroenterology, that is in something she can to me
To help or assist with analyses some.
Unpleasant sensations in a throat can be caused or called by chlamydias and how long mozhngo not treated-th I experience for the pishch. A tract, pregnancy I do not plan.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Ekaterina Valiev
The volume of inspection can be defined or determined only after survey.