PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! When I have made..

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Good afternoon! When I have made the COLPOSCOPY to me have put the bad diagnosis, the doctor have told or said to be precisely assured or confident it is necessary to hand over a smear. When the result of a smear the doctor smear simply remarkable has come has told or said that. But has registered to me suppositories "Klionum-n", having told or said so just in case. I the pregnant woman, at me now 8-9 weeks, and in "Klionum-n" in contraindications am written that 1 trimester of pregnancy it is impossible for them to use. I to her it have told or said also she to me have registered "polizhinaks". But I did not become these or it;this is treated. Now she has given me a direction on such analyses: urine on flora, bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz, hlamidin, minoplazmy, VPG, TSMV, a toxoplasmosis, a virus of a rubella. Tell or say what of these analyses it is necessary to hand over??? When I gave birth or travailled to the first time, it was 3,5 years ago such analyses I did not hand over and at all did not know about them, and has given birth to the remarkable child. Especially I a rubella hurted or was ill;was sick in the childhood, and a toxoplasmosis it something from cats, and I srodu did not have cats. Many thanks!

-----------------

Dear (aja) Galina
All needs to be passed or be taken place these analyses, since now it is a lot of infections which influence a fetation and current of pregnancy. At a toxoplasmosis it is unessential to contain cats of the house, it is possible simply pobyt on a visit where there lives an animal.