PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In February to me has been made mini-...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
In February to me mini-abortion has been made, owing to which US has shown the rests of a fetal egg . Then me abortion then did or made a currettage has been made. As complication - a metroendometritis. Has passed or has taken place 2 courses of treatment, but, according to doctors, flaccid process has remained. Signs : 36.9-37.1, allocation without a smell of yellowish color, weak pains (if them it is possible so to name) in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Venereal diseases it is not revealed, besides that PTSR on a chlamydia - positive (a blood and crop - negative).
1) whether It is necessary for me to be treated for a clamidiosis (the doctor has told or said only to be observed);
2) to Course of treatment of doctors any more I do not trust (to prick nyxes to me not where - shishki from nyxes do not resolve). How it is better to continue treatment?

-----------------

Dear (aja) Tatyana
From chlamydias to pass or take place treatment it is not necessary, since it sledovaja reaction. The metroendometritis is necessary for treating only after delivery of crop from a cavity of the uterus with definition of sensitivity to antibiotics.