PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Since February kneading...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello!
Since February I already 2 times was treated for a clamidiosis, treatment complex, accepted such preparations as vilprafen, metrogil, sumamed, zanotsin i.t.d., but treatment has not given any results, disturb pains in an inguen, perineums, moshenke, vitreous or glassy allocation from a urethra. Has passed or has taken place 1,5 months after has graduated treatments, has handed over analyses, chlamydias have been again found out. Prompt, please, that to me to do or make, I in despair??? It izlichimo?
And more one question.
I have a girl, we are friends of her about 8 months, a sexual life we do not live. Tell or say, whether it is possible to catch a clamidiosis through a kiss, I read in your encyclopedia what to catch it is possible if in an oral cavity is ranka??? Whether it is possible or probable??? Too it can be necessary for her to make the analysis, if yes, what?

-----------------

Dear (aja) Dmitry
The matter is that treatment of a clamidiosis sometimes borrows or occupies from 3 till 6 months. I to you suggest to wait 1,5-2 months and to spend one more control. But all the same, before to make a decision, address to that doctor which you treated.