PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! One of these days, p...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
The dear doctor!
One of these days, by results of analyses, me have removed or have taken off the diagnosis - a -cystic hyperplasia zndometrija. On the Internet I have read through your explanations of the reasons of occurrence of illness or disease, methods of treatment, Thanks big! To me it has very much helped or assisted to understand, that to me occured or happened. I accepted half a year "djufaston", kept to a diet, intensively went in for sports. The truth while to me was possible to grow thin only for 7 kg (still far up to the weight previous the beginning of illness or disease), but after treatment the first menses - normal! However the temperature still does not rise, the ootid does not ripen. The attending physician speaks, that the hyperplasia has not renewed, at me now 2 outputs or exits:
1) to stimulate maturing an ootid by preparations and to become pregnant.
2) If pregnancy is not desirable to accept "logest" (while 3 months).
I am so frightened gormonosoderzhashchimi by preparations (as other doctor has explained to me, it is possible or probable one of the reasons which have caused or called illness or disease - reception in current of 3 years "marvelona" which has disaccustomed an organism to work independently), that I had 2 questions:
1) If "logest" to me have written out not as a contraceptive and how preventive, whether it is for me excess of hormones? In anotatsii it is written, that the preparation contains as gestogeny, and estrogens and as I have understood at a hyperplasia endometrija - excess of estrogen (the face therefore has deteriorated). Whether the history anew will repeat? The Doctor also has told or said, that it is possible to accept an agent "jarina" which unfortunately while is not present in our city. What is this a preparation? It is how much effective?
2) As the present or true treatment can affect or influence an opportunity to give birth to the child? To me 30 years and at me were pregnancy. Really if while, in current of 2 years I am not going to to give birth or travail, the organism cannot function independently, without supporting or maintaining hormonal preparations; and to have ability in the future to become pregnant?

In advance I thank for answers! Excuse, that has turned out too emotionally, but will cope with illness or disease it was valid not easily!
Loginov Elena! (Chelyabinsk)

-----------------

Dear (aja) Elena Loginov
At you the wrong information since Marvelon as well as Logest are preventive agents and on a background of their reception and on a background of a cancelling the hyperplasia does not develop. I advise you to continue reception Logesta. Your gynecologist should direct during cancelling Logesta you on hormonal inspection for 5,14,21 day of a cycle. After a cancelling the US for 5-9 day of a cycle each 3 months is obligatory. Pregnancy is possible or probable.