PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, my name is Kseni...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello, my name is Xenia, me of 20 years.
Three years ago at me suddenly the breast strongly was ill and I have groped the big inspissation in the top part of a breast. I at once have rushed to the doctor.
The doctor has told or said, what is it a mastopathy. I drank tincture from septums of a walnut and nastoj from different grasses, but nothing has helped or assisted.
Then I drank Mastodinon, but too without results.
The breast continued to hurt or be ill;be sick, and inspissation was groped even at small pressing. Then to me did or made US of a mammary gland. But another the doctor has not given the intelligible answer that this or thus such. She has written, that the fine cystic structure or frame is visualized. Have besides told or said, that
No trouble is not present, but treatments any have not appointed or nominated. The control US in half a year new has not shown anything: not worse, but also it is not better.
I am more at this doctor was not. When I have gone to other gynecologist, she, having looked or seen me, too only have shrugged brachiums. She has told or said, that at me,
Probably, hormonal disturbances also has registered to me Three-ONu? and vitamins Aevitum. I have spent on drink Three-ONu? 1 years and 4 months, and Aevitum a saw two times
For 3 months, but no improvements are present. Inspissation still is. To hurt or be ill;be sick a breast became less, not constantly, as earlier, and with breaks,
But nevertheless hurts. And inspissation not any there small, and big enough and indistinct without precise outlines. Same it is abnormal.
Why doctors cannot make anything? Can to me it is necessary to borrow or occupy in treatment seriously? Or in it or this really is not present no trouble and
Such often meets?
Respond, please, to my questions. It very much disturbs me. Thankful in advance for the help.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Xenia
Survey is necessary for the answer to your questions and inspection-O?? of a small basin, a mammography (under indications), Inspection on hormones. I advise you to address in mammologichesky the center on a residence to mammologu, the direction can be received in female consultation

Yours faithfully,
The doctor-gynecologist
Irina Vladimirovna