PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 39.2 sorts or labors (1985, 1999) at...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
To me of 39.2 sorts or labors (1985, 1999) uspeshn., 9 iskustv. Abortions, (I understand, what is it ignorance and koshunstvo but to correct, alas, already I can nothing), one vykidyshch in 2001 in term 5 months Now I am again pregnant. At me a low locating of a placenta. Term 21 week. In term of 7 weeks when has for the first time addressed to the gynecologist, there was impossible a capture of a smear on an infection as at a touch to shejke uteruses the bleeding which, however has quickly stopped has begun. In term of 12 weeks there was a strong bleeding (after an exercise stress) as plentiful monthly (or even more) to arrival of first aid (in an hour!) The bleeding has stopped by itself. Me hospitalized for a week. In term of 15 weeks I have addressed to the gynecologist with the request to take all the same from me a smear on an infection, but at a touch to shejke uteruses the situation with an easy or a light;a mild bleeding has repeated and in spite of the fact that in itself has stopped me again gosptalizirovali. At an extract have at last decided to take again a smear, and again - a bleeding. Have processed peroxide of Hydrogenium and have released or have let off home.
During from 18-21 weeks I 2 times had "botched work" of light brown color (last time 2 days ago) which proceeds for 3-4 days with dynamics or changes to full disappearance or eradication. I very much am afraid of a bleeding, please, tell or say, that to me to do or make in this situation as doctors doubt of the diagnosis, the US does not show amotio or detachment, after long searches have found out a cyst (on US). And it can and not a cyst? And have still found out sites in boards. To iron or gland (small), though I already half a year feel unpleasant pressure in a throat (but it periodically disappears) Any analyses in occasion of a cyst to do or make do not want; and any treatment do not appoint or nominate in any occasion. The truth at the first hit in hospital have appointed or nominated djufaston; which I and a saw till 18 weeks; What to do or make? Please advise, to me it is rather terrible!

-----------------

Dear (aja) diana
At your anamnesis not surprisingly, that at you such simptmy. The age, presence of abortions and an abortion, accompanying diseases-all it can be risk factors. It is necessary for you to pass or take place inspection on presence of disease shejki uteruses. If you do not have attributes of amotio or detachment and a bleeding stop so quickly krovit can shejka. Probably it is erosion.