PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 26 years...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello.
To me of 26 years, harmonous, body height 180, weight up to pregnancy made 56,5.
Now I on 35 ned. Pregnancy but as gynecologists consider or count, at me very small stomach or belly (=32, =88, an increase in =8). And, backlog in parameters is observed during all duration of gestation.
On July, 24th (on 31 ned. - =27, =85) me sent on dopplerometriju with suspicion that the blood flow in a cord or navel is broken or disturbed and consequently the child remains undeveloped. Results of US have shown, that the sizes of a fetus correspond or meet 30.6., its or his weight 1573 plus/minus 230. Attributes of disturbance PPN are not present.
From the last inspection has passed or has taken place 4 ned., but my stomach or belly and has not grown to the "standard" sizes. Now doctors again insist on my hospitalization. Speak, that to me something will intravenously drip, for the best fetation.

Question:
1. Whether owe to me before hospitalization once again make US and define or determine the sizes of a fetus?
2. If US to spend it is impossible, as still it is possible to define or determine correctness of a fetation?
3. How artificial additional charging by any solutions will affect or influence normally developing fetus and on my organism?
4. What "pour in" in an organism of mother for augmentation of a circle of its or her stomach or belly?

Thanks.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Valentine
On parameters of US you do not have deviations or rejections. At hospitalization in a hospital to you will spend therapy on improvement of a blood flow in vessels of a placenta and a cord or navel. Your stomach or belly can be less on a circle and height because of a volumetric basin or is simple because at you such constitution. Consult in one of the central institutes about the status on Oparin's street, 4