PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me 24 years. Ra...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Good afternoon!
To me 24 years. There were different problems in the field of gynecology Earlier. At me the transferred or carried inflammation of appendages. Yesterday I went to the doctor on next reception, assuming, that pregnancy therefore at me a 14-day's delay, but the doctor has taken aback me news that at me obviously expressed under its or his assumption: a hyperplasmia endometrija. Now simply I do not know what to do or make. Prompt, please, what is this disease, than it is caused or called, what methods of treatment are and than it is fraught. The matter is that I would like to get or start in the near future the child (within a year, whether and I do not know now probably it.

In advance thanks for the answer.
I hope, what is it not so it is terrible, as it seems at first sight.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Tatyana
Hyperplasia -it disease of a mucosa of a uterus which consists in augmentation of its or her size at a background of hormonal changes. But this diagnosis can be suspected on US and to confirm with a currettage of a mucosa. Further for 6 months nazanchajut hormones and then control UZI.Beremennost over the given disease it is inconvenient.