PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 30 years ime...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello!
To me 30 years I have 2 children (95 and 98 gg birthes, both through cesarean) in general on the health I do not complain, but here already approximately years 10 in the middle of a cycle (approximately when there should be an ovulation) within one day the bottom of a stomach or belly on the right hurts. Sometimes not strongly also begins only by the evening, and sometimes all the day long and pains pulling. And more such feeling as-as if a stomach or belly razdut and I want in a toilet, thus is easier myself I feel, when I go a little having bent, having straightened to go painfully.
Next day again that's all right. Also approximately during same time within several days I have pure or clean as water mucous allocation (but how much or as far as I know it normally).
I live in Germany. About 3 years ago as could has explained it to the doctor. Nothing has shown US. At that time at me the cycle (with 30 till 25 days) also was reduced and there were pains in breasts in the extremity or end of a cycle as at feeding. Accepted Mastodynon a cycle it was restored and with a breast too not so it is extreme. And here regular pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and have remained.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Olga
It can be attributes of an ovulation or a pain vsledstvii adherent or adhesive process in a small basin. These days it is possible to accept Nospanum and to enter into a rectum of a suppository with a papaverine.