PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please, at mine sy...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Help or Assist, please, at my son on survey have revealed a serious problem- of III degree. The surgeon insists on operation. Whether it is possible to solve this problem other agents, the child does not transfer or carry a narcosis (an allergy on preparations) whether there Are more sparing methods of treatment (a laparoscopy, the laser, etc.)??? Very much I wait the answer!!!! To us have already given a direction on operation and I do not know how to act or arrive? The child very serious (often ill or sick, with set of chronic illnesses or diseases!!! I ask your expert to help or assist advice or council on the given problem! I am the client of your clinic, therefore I hope for a prompt reply to a site. Thanks.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Larissa, 35 years, Moscow
In other ways to solve or decide it is impossible. For today exists two methods, the open and endoscopic operation. Both that and another do or make under mesnoj and anasteziej .delat operation it is necessary for the general or common. Bodee it is in details explainable on t. .spasibo the Doctor urolog-.