PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sexual life has started to live year...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Sexual life has started to live one year ago.
Having studied or investigated various variants of contraception, has stopped on tablets.
Descended or Went to the gynecologist, she recommended me novinet. 10 months reception, 2 months a break.
All was excellent or different, even in the beginning there were no by-effects.
I would not like to do or make a break at all as all arranged.
And on the Internet at various forums doctors speak, that at absence of by-effects of a break to do or make it is not necessary.
But somewhere on 10 cycle there were following signs: unpleasant sensations in a breast,
Headache within one day during a menses, and for some days prior to the beginning of monthly appear
Small brown allocation, some days proceed, smoothly flow in monthly, and then all comes to an end.
The same was also the following 2 months.
I have gone to the gynecologist (to another).
When she has heard, that I accepted tablets the whole year without interruption, she to me has told or said, that I have gone mad.
That so it is impossible, that ovaries have absolutely ceased to work for me and consequently have appeared allocation.
That I to myself suited such "pregnancy" for the whole year and td.
On my objections, that everywhere only the positive information on tablets, she to me has told or said,
That all simply earn money, including doctors.
It would be possible to doubt certainly in it or her kompetntnosti, but it all the same was the paid hospital,
Instead of any local out-patient department.
Also words of the friend which one year ago I have ignored were then recollected:
All gynecologists write out tablets, but to their friends do not recommend.
Vobshchem 2 weeks I do not accept them.
First we with my guy have concerned to it or this easy what to do or make, we shall buy or purchase condoms and all will be normal.
But when it is has reached or is cunning business or affairs of confidence it was reduced.
We simply cannot relax, constantly we think of possible or probable pregnancy (which at present it is absolutely undesirable).
In a head of all time think: he touched a member, on fingers there can be spermatozoons and when he touches or tampers with me,
They can get to me both td and tp
It simply nightmare if and further will go, to us simply already will not want to be engaged in anything at all.
Besides sensations too not the best, to put it mildly. From a touch with rubber neither he, nor I special pleasure we do not receive.
Other methods or are not too reliable, or not so approach or suit not given birth or not travailled girls.
Therefore very much I ask you to respond:
1) As you concern to garmonalnym to contraceptives, whether it is necessary to do or make a break in their use, how much or as far as they are harmful to an organism.
On the Internet it is a lot of information on them, basically positive, but in a view of last events I simply do not know to that to believe, where to learn or find out the truth.
2) you recommend What else methods of preservation?

-----------------

Dear (aja) Anna, 21 year, Moscow
I can assure you, that itself accepted Regulon within 6 months and to all friends I recommend this method of contraception. To solve in any case to you, but I recommend you to pass or take place inspection on hormones, to make US of a small basin, to pass or miss 3 months between receptions and then to start to accept a preparation within 6 months with the subsequent 3 monthly break.