PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At my girlfriend...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello.
At my girlfriend were bloody allocation (thought, that with monthly faults any). She has gone to the doctor and he has written out to her (after a capture of analyses) Tinidazolum, 4 tablets - 1 day. And has informed, that they were drunk by me too. In a manual of the given preparation has read through, that at trihomoniaze treatment of both partners is conducted. But! I such do not feel anything, that is written about this illness or disease to networks. Any itch and vydeleny I do not remember.
The only thing, that I have noted and already enough for a long time in a semen there are some lumps, type of the thickened slime. But it is a little of them, and sometimes also does not happen at all.
And more, infection with the given illness or disease only sexual by?
P.S. Drunk today the dose of Tinidazolum...

-----------------

Dear (aja) Dmitry
Tanidazol it is used not only for treatment trihomoniaza. This antibiotic has nibolee a wide spectrum of action and is applied not only in a venerology, but also in urology, surgery, gynecologies, etc. That correctly would will answer your question, it is necessary to know precisely the diagnosis of yours partnershi.