PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My name is Above...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello!
My name is Hope, me 23 years, Nizhnevartovsk.
Very much it would be desirable to consult here in such occasion: at me erosion. Since I still did not give birth or travail, to me have advised prizhech it or her Solkovaginom. I have passed or have taken place this procedure, prizhgla. The doctor has told or said, that 2,5 weeks it is impossible to conduct a sexual life, to visit or attend sports section, pool, to take a bath. It is possible to take a shower, change only every day bottom belyo (that I and so always I do or make) and to be washed away. All instructions I keep. Me have warned, that can be allocation, but anything to do or make it is not necessary.
I am am disturbed very much by these or it of allocation! They of an awful smell and color! Tell or say, it is normal?
From the date of cauterization has passed or has taken place 7 days, and povtoryj reception have appointed or nominated in a month. It is necessary to wait or descend or go now and to tell?
Zaranie it is grateful for the answer!

-----------------

Dear (aja) Hope
After cauterization the flora in a vagina varies and can be allocation but if it so disturbs you is necessary to see a doctor.