PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! A question at me on...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello! A question at me in occasion of a ureaplasma. One year ago in me have found out this infection (the partner for that moment was not). I have passed or have taken place a course, the repeated analysis has shown, that a ureaplasma in the form of the residual phenomenon (so the doctor has told or said). I had a constant partner. In couple of months we have decided to be checked up together. In us have found out a ureaplasma. Both have passed or have taken place treatment. In a month analyses pure or clean. For prophylaxis have made once again analyses in 2,5 months. All is pure or clean! And here one month ago we have made last analysis on a ureaplasma (we plan pregnancy, therefore so often we are checked). The analysis has shown, that at it or him the ureaplasma is, and at me is not present! What to do or make? The doctor speaks, that is treated it is necessary vseravno to both. I not against but how it can be? At it or him is, and at me is not present? I read, that if signs are not present also disturbs nothing, like and it is not necessary to be treated. But the husband all is going to is treated. And me disturb allocation of yellow color (without a smell and an itch). And more the question, at oral laskah is probability of infection with a ureaplasma?

-----------------

Dear (aja) Irina
It is necessary for both of you to pass or take place course of treatment. At oral sex there is a probability of a transmission of infection.