PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, advise, that...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Please, advise, that to me to do or make!!!!!! Where I only did not address, both in regional KVD and to independent dermatovenerologam, and to the urologist - meanwhile all all for nothing. I very much ask you to read through my letter completely and to you I shall be very grateful, if will help or assist me, hotjaby the qualified advice or council. All has begun, when to me there were 15 16 years. At that time I did not live yet a sexual life, but sometimes, after an erection (for example at night) which was not accompanied at all by an ejaculation, at me very non-local, long and unpleasant enough pulling feeling in a perineum began to arise. (though later doctors to me have told or said, what is it within the limits of norm or rate). From 18 years I have started to live a sexual life. But soon these unpleasant sensations began "to get" me - repeated erections became morbid, sometimes the sharp short-term pain in area of an anus (very seldom) "slipped". Other signs - allocation, a smell, etc. absolutely were absent. Such situation proceeded year. Then I began to notice depression of an erection, the desire (by virtue of what it occured or happened - the psychological or physical reasons, I do not know) was gone. Here togda-that I for the first time have addressed to the doctor. Various diagnoses, from a prostatitis in doubt up to features of my prostate were put. (but this all not a short important). After a while I began to meet other girl, and then have noticed, that my urine piobrela a strange smell and became muddy, there was a burning sensation in a urethra. The venereologist has appointed or nominated to me following analyses: on a HIV, a lues, a gonorrhea, uroplazmu, a trichomoniasis, (the blood and a smear), etc. Iz-for presence of the raised or increased leukocytosis to me have diagnosed a chlamydia - a gonorrhea. Treatment: KLATSID in shock doses, a doxycycline and nyxes for rising immunity. After treatment signs of illness or disease have practically disappeared, the erection was restored. I have passed or have taken place 3 h multiple control inspection with application of a gonovaccine - it's OK. I am now married, I madly like the wife, and at me never even think arises about change. And NOW ACTUALLY MY TROUBLE. RECENTLY I BEGAN TO NOTICE, THAT WETTING PERIODICALLY TO BECOME MUDDY (IF TO URINATE In BANK the WHITE DEPOSIT AFTER A WHILE DROPS out). PAINS AFTER the ERECTION AGAIN BEGAN TO APPEAR. The DOCTOR HAS appointed or nominated the ANALYSIS WET, SEMENS, And the COMPLEX ANALYSIS ON ZPPP. HERE RESULTS Spermogramma: Volume - 5 ml. Reaction - Alkaline 8, 5 Color - belovato - grayish Leucocytes - edenichnye the Epithelium - edenichnye In 1 ml contains 51, 0 million semens. Forward - 60 % Oscillatory - 15 % Motionless - 25 % Pathological forms - 2 % Urine: all in norm or rate, BUT the Analysis on ZPPP nothing has shown the RAISED or INCREASED MAINTENANCE or CONTENTS of SODIUM OXALATUMS At the WIFE HAVE found out the THRUSH, And it is MORE than ANYTHING. The DOCTOR, RESPOND FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT At me CAN be FOR the SORE?!!!!!!! (DISTURBANCE of the SALINE EXCHANGE? OR AGAIN the GONORRHEA? And the THRUSH CAN?) I VERY MUCH AM AFRAID TO INFECT THE WIFE. WHAT ELSE IT IS POSSIBLE AND IT IS NECESSARY TO PASS or TAKE PLACE INSPECTION? VERY MUCH I ASK, HELP or ASSIST

-----------------

Dear (aja) Andrey, Vologda, 22 years
Considering data of yours spermogrammy, you, most likely, have an inflammatory process in a prostate which can be caused or called by a banal microflora (E. coli, protej, etc.). It is expedient to probably you to hand over crop of a secret of a prostate or 3-rd portion of urine (after massage predstaty) on flora and sensitivity to antibiotics.