PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! Vozn...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello the Doctor!

There was a problem of following character. About 5 years ago has found out in myself any education in a scrotum under testicles or from the left party or side (precisely to recollect I can not any more). In some minutes having surveyed closely or attentively nothing has found out a scrotum and testicles. During these or it 5 years periodically surveyed a scrotum and several days ago has understood, how I have found that education 5 years ago. The matter is that when testicles are lowered or omitted also a scrotum in the weakened status anything is not present and is not probed or palpated. And when testicles rise also a scrotum is reduced, under the left testicle (to the left of me I mean), and can on the testicle (I can not understand precisely), any education is probed or palpated. To be exact, this education is from the left party or side, on that plane of a scrotum which adjoins to a chair in a sitting position. I apologize, but it is very difficult to explain, not understanding medicine. I.e., kogdja testicles are lifted also a scrotum is reduced (as before an ejaculation or when testicles rise from a cool), in that place (the end of a testicle if it is possible so to name) which adjoins to a chair in a sitting position, is probed or palpated this education. If a palm to spend from the basis of a member to a perineum it is felt as camber. To the touch not firm. As though in this place it is a lot of skin of a scrotum it is collected. In diameter somewhere 10-15 mm. And to not understand what form this education. Sometimes oblong, but more often in the form of shishki on a scrotum from the left party or side, on a scrotum behind where an end of a testicle. And sometimes like it is displaced a little to the middle of a scrotum (between testicles). And here I have found out such thing, I do not know can so always was. In the weakened status all as well as should be, the left testicle is lowered or omitted below right. In lifted when the scrotum is reduced like left a little above right, on some mm. And here when they fall a little, but not up to the extremity or end while are lowered or omitted, as though an average a status right above the left testicle hangs. And after a while, when already fall up to the extremity or end, left below right. The erection at me normal, in testicles, a scrotum, etc. any is not present pains, does not disturb anything, an emiction normal, the incontience is not present, keep urine I can, the truth inogde when at home coldly happens, Pa 1-1.5 I can 2 descend or go time and so not so often I go. Month or 2 back only at an emiction when is a little natuzhilsja that as though from the back party or side of a scrotum (is closer to a proctal or an anal aperture) something has pinched or has pulled for a second. Such 2 or 3 times observed during several years. Such feeling as though has reduced a muscle.
In the last couple of months like it began seemed that testicles a little to stir or prevent:-))), but I have recovered on 9 kg. (was 55 there were 64), and probably legs or foots of steel little bit more thickly also it seems that stir or prevent. Examined eggs and like the normal size as always, and left it is little bit more than right. Cowards always wore type of swimming trunks, but last months has ceased to wear them and a burden free cowards, can and consequently with neprivychki still it seems, that testicles stir or prevent. Earlier hardly in swimming trunks were, and now freely hang.
As it seems to you, that can be in the best case and in the worst case and what complications can be in these cases. Thankful in advance for your answer.

Yours faithfully,
Alexander, 29 years.

-----------------

vazhaemyj Alexander of 29 years. Moscow (at present on this
You should not guess, and it is necessary to address to the doctor for a palpation and survey.