PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. I am for gra...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Good afternoon. I am abroad and I can not consult at the attending physician. Therefore very much I hope for your advice or councils.
After excision of polyps from the cervical channel my doctor has appointed or nominated to me within 3 months "Utrozhestan". The beginning of reception for 14-th day of a cycle on 2 tablets within 10 days. For 9-th day of reception "Utrozhestana" have begun bloody uterine allocation, for 10-th day passed in a menses. Whether it is necessary to me to continue reception of this medicine for the second month. The cycle was obviously broke or disturbed. And what day to me to consider or count in the first afternoon of a new cycle?

-----------------

Dear (aja) Korobkova Tatyana
On a background of reception UTrozhestana at you has occured or happened proryvnoe a uterine bleeding, therefore it is necessary for you to cancel a preparation and to not apply it or him in the subsequent since this preparation for prophylaxis a polypose and hyperplasias is poorly effective. A menses to consider or count from first day krovjanistyh vydeleny.