PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You have responded me: We respect...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
You have responded me:

Dear (aja) Alla
Sphenoidal or Clinoid resection of ovaries spend only under indications, i.e. at an irregular cycle and such disease as polycystic ovaries. And you did not try in general nothing to be stimulated, and some months to be openly, but without treatment? There can be all turn out by itself. And here if within 3-6 months of result will not be, it will be possible to think about EKO.Esli positive takes, write please!!!
-------
Certainly I tried or tasted not than not stimulirovatsja, for my 5.5 years of sterility or barrenness I was stimulated only 7 times (4 times klomidom and 3 times gonalom) when have for the first time come to vrachju with problemmoj sterilities or barrennesses (for that moment I am hollow year nemogla zaberemenit) that the doctor would tell or say that I went lady since to me and 19 ti years still then was not. Also has come only in 2 years, so I almost three years nestimulirovalas not than. And with a stalemate klomidom it was stimulated time in a floor of year - year. And here gonalom in 2000 (in August, September, and December) as has solved in dense podajti to the problemme.
Was at the doctor, me have already sent on EKO. At EKO in fact stimulation is stronger, about what govarjat cysts which at me poevljajutsja each time after each stimulation? Can such be that jajtsikletok is not present vobshche?

-----------------

Dear (aja) Alla
Can be and such, that the ootid will not be vyrabatovatsja to have a rest in general since ovaries already giperstimulirovany, therefore I and advise you a little.