PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. I write third time.....

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Zdrastvujte. I write third time... You and have not responded. And me it is very important. Respond please. Tell or say, the truth that pred orgazmovoe allocation at muzhshchin happens very much very strong. At employment or occupation oral (and not only oral) my girl very much was surprised with sex that at me is not present obsaljutno what vydeleny (it is natural except for an orgasm) (wish to add that this girl very much I like and to her at me the hugest desire). Noticing behind itself, at me them and never was. So can be? It is normal? I complex in this occasion...

2) In 17 years at me weak erections.. After the second orgasm the member costs or stands, and 34 the orgasm comes not weak only thus of a semen (or at all it is not allocated) very much very much MALO.ZHivu a sexual life from 13-14 years.. The Last 7 it is regular. With what it is connected. Advise please medicines, or an eutrophy. Very much I ask respond me about a delivery. Thanks!

-----------------

vazhaemyj Vadim. 17
Allocation are individual for everyone.
The repeated erection can quite be weakened or easied, and after 2-3 and especially 4-th sexual certificate or act the quantity or amount of a semen is simply obliged to decrease..