PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with mine polovinkoj meet...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
We polovinkoj meet mine 2,5 years.
Before our occurring neither at me nor at it or him were not found out any veniricheskie illnesses or diseases. After we have started to live a sexual life, later somewhere a floor of year at me have found a ureaplasmosis though before it or him was not, my young man has made analyses at it or him it or him have not found out???? How eto so???
I have passed or have taken place course of treatment have made repeated analyses, all is negative.
Later year (though neither I nor he 100 % did not walk anywhere)
In me have again found out a ureaplasmosis.
My young man has passed or has taken place survey to him have diagnosed a chronic prostatitis and vendikulez.
The question whence has right at the beginning undertaken this pedicular ureaplasmosis????? And whence from has undertaken in second time???? And whence at my young man of a drain at once sores povylazilo?????
In advance I thank

-----------------

Dear (aja) Elka
About the young man of anything I can not tell or say. At you the ureaplasma has chronic character, i.e. she prisutsvuet, but after a frigorism or disturbance of a diet is made multiple copies. It is necessary for you to hand over analyses a method of crop with selection of antibiotics.