PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Handed over the analysis on hidden or latent infe...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Handed over the analysis on the latent infections - have found out: a mycoplasma genitalium, kandida, a cytomegalovirus. The doctor has told or said to hand over a blood on antibodies to tsitomegalo to a virus. The ANSWER: antibodies G to a cytomegalovirus in a credit 4/me are found out. Antibodies M to a cytomegalovirus are not found out. What does it mean??? Explain, please! And how this all to cure? The doctor has appointed or nominated tablets JUnidoks soljutab and suppositories "Klionum-n". But result from this or thus any. Allocation and have remained, and in vydelenijah there are blisters or blebs. What is it??? And the inflammation in any way does not pass or take place. Have still found out erosion. Whether there can be she from these infections? To me of 25 years, I still did not give birth or travail. And more one problem: earlier monthly were regular (4 days - in 30 days), and now very poor or scanty and 1 day in 40-45 days. And one week prior to monthly begin brown allocation. Before such was not. What is it??? Help or assist, please. I simply do not know what to do or make.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Irina
The cytomegalovirus-it or -this;-thus a virus infection which has no displays vvide vydeleny, this infection influences only on beremennost.ta the scheme or plan of treatment which have appointed or nominated to you is insufficient. Doctors of our clinic do not use such schemes or plans because of their low efficiency. Erosion can be on a background of an inflammation. It is necessary for you to address to us in clinic and it is consecutive :, then erosion and then a cycle sreguliruetsja.