PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me half a year n...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello, at me half a year was an abortion on 7 week back. Have handed over analyses, nothing was found out in me, at the husband - chlamydias and bad spermogramma. At once has passed or has taken place treatment, it's OK. Whether it is possible for us to try again now to become pregnant? What probability of that what is it again will occur or happen? Pregnancy was the first, problems with conception were not. When laid in hospital on conservation, to me did or made nothing, spoke that rest (were krovjanistye allocation and temperature nearby 37) is simply necessary. If I again zaberemeniju, me to accept what preparations to save the child. Please respond me because in our city there is nobody with whom it was possible to consult.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Svetlana, Bugulma 23.
At you such seryoznye questions which cannot be solved without survey and additional inspection. It is necessary for you except for infections, to hand over hormones of a blood for 5-7 and 21-23 days of a cycle, to pass or take place repeated inspection on all sexual infections, to pass or take place US of a small basin. Only after that minimal inspection it is possible to leave on pregnancy.