PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I live in Moscow and at me to a trace...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
I live in Moscow and at me a following problem: to Me of 20 years and from 14 years I am engaged in an onanism. When to me was years 18 on a scrotum there was a certain eruption. The certain cambers similar on murashki on each hair bulb. Then all this has gone above on a surface of a member, forming certain similar on murashki cambers and if on them to press is allocated white in average hardness. Prompt please what is this illness or disease. I am ready to address and your center and to pay treatment, only I very much hesitate and consequently 2 years did not address anywhere. Respond please what is it and how much is treatment, and vobshche it is dangerous or not? Sexual communications or connections did not enter. Probably has not washed once an arm or a hand and has brought an infection during a masturbation. And more, it is very a shame to me, tell or say at you treatment anonymously? And whether doctors will understand me, whether at sense will laugh, that I never slept with the girl, and onaniroval. Many thanks, I look forward to hearing.

-----------------

vazhaemyj Feodor
In our clinic consultation, inspection and treatment are spent anonymously. Nobody will laugh, I can assure you of it or this, moreover, to your problem will concern with all gravity. The price of treatment will depend on results of inspection..