PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Know, at me a cart...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Good evening! Know, whether at me arises : really so all on most have put or divide is? All these promises, gorantii about that having given a heap of money you will be zdarov on 100 %. The matter is that I not moskvichka and at me was not present such opportunity to address in free-of-charge clinic. And it would be desirable to know, that you are healthy. It is necessary to address in paid places. And each time you think, that time for money, bad to you not posavetajut. Simply I already came across that from me took decent enough sum of money and the diagnosis put another. At me a cyst of the right ovary. Has gone to the doctor, and uzi has shown, that at me a cyst of the left ovary. The doctor to me has explained, that for this purpose I should in them medetsinskom the center hand over 10 analyses which accordingly cost or stand greater or big money. Vobshchem medicines she to me and not vypesola. Having seemed to other doctor I have come to surprise, this time uzi have shown, that a cyst all taki the right ovary though all pictures have been made on the same kampjutere. And she to me vypisola hormonal tablets. I chesno speaking also do not know to that to trust, to what doctors. Even if for money cannot normally make

-----------------

Dear (aja) olesja
Possibly at you functional cysts of ovaries, i.e. such cysts, which appear every month in the second phase of a cycle in different ovaries (month in one, in other month in the opposite party or side) .eto cysts follicular or cysts of a yellow body. Therefore can be and so, that on one apparatus, but in different mestrualnye cycles of a cyst find in two ovaries.