PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please! At me 1...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Help or Assist please! I 1,5 year ago had a sexual contact to the girl. And in some days I on a genital (head) had red maculae, a mud (hat cheese; it was necessary to accept some once a day dush, t.k orazovyvalas the mud), an itch of a head and rez at mochespuskanii, and on edges or territories of an aperture (head) has appeared a tumour. I pridprinjal autocratic measures. And an easy or a light;a mild solution of permanganate of a potassium (potassium permanganate) washed a head, but the result has not changed. And where that in a month, the acuteness of disease in itself hardly slept. Education of a mud became not such plentiful, hardly the tumour slept and hardly has become dull rez at mochespuskanii. And here already during 1,5 years at me and has not passed or has not taken place this disease. To the urologist did not address by nonsense, thought just about will pass or take place and so I have tightened or delayed with this problem which has become painful for me. Give please ischerpujushchy advice or council. I from it or this am already tired. Please!!!

-----------------

Dear (aja) Sergey
The exhaustive answer one - urgently address to the urologist. Probably, infection with a thrush. To you follows c necessary analyses, and to pass or take place course of treatment. Advice or council: be not engaged in a selftreatment is to good will not result or bring.