PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To me 22 years. Gd...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Zdrastvujte! To me 22 years.
Somewhere back I have tried to accept year, an one and a half metandrastenolon (like so he is called) at employment or occupation on training by body building. Before with an erection there was all vporjadke but after I have drunk 30-40 tablets approximately for 10 days I has felt, that I do not have erection in general. I very much was frightened have ceased to accept a methane. In days 5 erection has appeared, but any more that that was before. Before the sexual member stood is very elastic, and now costs or stands, but not as ranshe (there is any flaccidity in the basis). I do not know that to me to do or make.... Can you to me prompt any medicine that it was possible to restore a former erection. Please help or assist. If it is possible send the answer on -il: mongoose@mail.ru

-----------------

Dear (aja) Egor
0 Egor! We advise you to address to the urologist, t.e to pass or take place inspection on revealing of the reason of your problem, only after detailed inspection, the Doctor will appoint or nominate course of treatment or will advise any preparations.