PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I chronically do not transfer or carry the doctor...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
I chronically do not transfer or carry doctors, especially with my gynecologist of the attitude or relation have not developed at once. She, being the woman of old training, has concerned to me with greater or big prizreniem when has learned or has found out, that my first sexual certificate or act was in the age of 16 years. In the winter to me have told or said, that at me erosion shejki uteruses, but treatment have not appointed or nominated. Already 3 times entered the name on reception (some times daily allocation got pinkish color), but all was not solved. Tell or say, whether it is necessary to go URGENTLY to the gynecologist or it normally and to worry it is not necessary?

-----------------

Dear (aja) Veronica, 18 years
Till 25 years it is possible to observe simply of a status of erosion shejki uteruses but since you conduct a sexual life there is a risk of a becoming infected of erosion by sexual infections and then erosion becomes the center of a chronic inflammation. Now it is necessary for you to pass or take place survey of the gynecologist, to hand over all smears on the infections passed sexual by, smears on a status of cells of erosion (onkotsitologiju) and further to look by results of inspection.