PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me pred...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello!
At me a preliminary ejaculation. I finish almost at once as soon as I enter or import a member into a vagina, having made some movements (nearby 3-8). When my girl does or makes minet I finish not at once, and after a while (2-4 minutes), toest kakby it's OK. And here is how in a vagina then all is fast... Even with a condom also all. I so quickly finish 2 times successively (i.e. has terminated, and after a while, gdeto 10 mines, we again begin and again so it is fast), and here on third time I can longly be engaged in sex even my girl-friend finishes time 3, we it do or make Usually third time in a pose of "cancer", and first two times in standard laying I from above.
By the way when I drochu finish that too quickly even happens for 20 seconds I keep within.
Prompt me please that with me, what to me to do or make, I can than nibud I am ill or sick (me of 20 years and I be ill or sick with illnesses or diseases of genitals), can to me it is necessary be treated somehow (as, can kakieto exercises, advise that nibud?
Thanks!!!

-----------------

Dear (aja) marrying 20 years
Consult, please, to the sexopathologist.