PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1) you ba could not help or assist mn...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
1) you ba could not help or assist me only 15, to me to like devchenka very much krosivaja to her 14, but she does not know that I like it or her we are in different districts but she knows me. pozhalujstja help or assist I it or her very much I like and for the sake of this love I shall go on everything, vrodi you do not answer such questions, but I vsetakiproshu to help or assist me. (I am afraid to make not a correct course and I do not wish it or her to lose). Zaranie sposibo!
2) whether Here tell or say all narmalno here I musturbiruju almost every day when I musturbiruju at me am allocated a semen, I receive kajf yet I shall not terminate completely I finish approximately 15 sekupnd, and drochu there are more 10 minutes, looking what I shall borrow or occupy position if I shall lay down on a back and zaderu legs or foots for a back and nochnu to bend the member and I that am strong drochit shall terminate for 3 minutes. I would like to learn or find out as quickly to not finish and if I shall be engaged for example in sex with Natasha that where I should put chtooby she and I have received more kajfa and I have not quickly terminated. And more here I read one question that if to put in onal that will receive more kajfa it is the truth. Izvenite for so trite questions but me kromi you who cannot help or assist. Zaranie sposibo! Yours faithfully Aleksanr 15 years

-----------------

Dear (aja) Alex
As to your feelings it is not clear yet why the girl does not know about your feelings. If all so is really serious, it is necessary to admit to the girl the feelings.
And as to sex attitudes or relations between you is advised to learn or find out each other all over again on better to understand, that everyone waits from attitudes or relations.