PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am excruciated by one...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello! I am am excruciated with one question and I was advised obrattsja to you! We with my girl together 1,5 years. Sex we are not engaged, have decided to refrain before marriage or spoilage. Since November, 2002 we had more close relations and in our intimal life there is absolutely everything, except for the most sexual certificate or act. Recently my girl zdala analyses and at it or her have found out a clamidiosis, Papiloma a virus 16 and 18 type and urkaplazma urealitikum. From where it has undertaken - it is not known, precisely I know, that last 4 years at it or her nobody was. Whether I could what nibud in the image from it or her will catch? For example through oral sex or through that., what we kuralis together in one bath, or after that, the cook I have entered into it or her a finger, have then touched the penis?
Now she passes or takes place course of treatment and to her its or her gynecologist has told or said, that after treatment to us even to kiss it will be impossible, not speaking about oral sex. Respond me please!
I can dolzhet be checked up, but I never howled at the doctor where me to address and what it is necessary zdat analyses?
For earlier it is grateful.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Ilya
If your girl passes or takes place course of treatment it is advised also to you to be surveyed, certainly, if you together will pass or take place inspections and course of treatment the further infection is from each other reduced to a minimum, but do not forget times in three months to pass or take place inspection on presence of any illnesses or diseases.