PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Half a year has appeared in back (winter)...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Half a year has appeared a burning sensation at an emiction in back (winter). Thus there was a blood in urine. Sometimes only in the extremity or end sgustochkami, and the emiction is sometimes simple from the beginning went a blood. I at once have gone to the urologist to your clinic. There to me have made US of kidneys and a bladder. Have told or said, that on US salt in kidneys is visible. And the blood and the handed over urine show, that it's OK. Now the situation repeats. And I do not know, that to me to do or make. Again on US? And sense... Yes, me recommended to have a drink everyones travki, teas and TSiston.
Do not prompt, can to me costs or stands to US not kidneys, and nevertheless not the bladder even, and mocheispuskatelnogo the channel (whether is such?). The problem there can... To Me for some reason kazhetsja, what is it not kidneys all.
Thanks.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Katerina
Certainly it is necessary to pass or take place inspection of kidneys and a bladder since if there is a salt in kidneys (sand) at an output or exit sand scratches mocheispuskatelnyj the channel and accumulates in a bladder and thus will be a -blood in urine and urodynias.