PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please...

Khan
28.06.2003, 12:57
Zdrastvujte!!!! Help or assist please!!!
Three days ago I have felt in the field of a member not strong not pleasant feeling, have looked or seen and have found out on a skin covering a head of a member not greater or big (8X8) a tumour and reddening. When I have pressed on it or her have left a few or a little;little bit pus of a similar liquid, after shchego I have wiped this place alcohol. The next days the tumour has decreased and there has passed or there has taken place an erythema, but the swelled up a little place on ochup remains hardish. Thus of any difficulties at an emiction I not chuvstvovuju, as nebylo any rezi and an itch. Any sexual communications or connections at me was not more to a floor of year. The truth before occurrence of the given syndromes we sdruzjami 3 days had a rest on the nature there was a wet and cool weather it was necessary to sit on wet logs. It can and has affected or influenced?? Would prompt please that it could be and what to do or make??!!! Whether it is terrible.

Zaranie it is grateful for the answer!!/Khan/

Medtsentr
14.08.2003, 11:24
Hello!
In such cases, I advise at once to address to the doctor. Under the description (it is difficult to advise in absentia!) it is similar on gerpeticheskoe a lesion. It could be from a frigorism and depression of immunity. If such phenomena at you will repeat - address to dermatovenerologu.
I wish health! K.m.n. Kusov Vyacheslav Vladimirovich