PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Slabopolozhitelnyj analysis RPGA-that it?

Tata_tatiana
30.06.2003, 16:17
Hello! The lues, and term of disease of 6 months is found out in my constant partner!!! But I it or him was not and there are no external attributes (examined some doctors), the hard ulcer as he approves or confirms was not too. Suspect a household lues.. Analysis TPHA Handed over by me yesterday (or RPGA) - has shown "slabopolozhitelnyj" result. The doctor has sent on RV and RIT. Results will be ready in the beginning of next week. But I can not ponjat-recently laid in hospital with an angina. Reaction RV was negative, all 3 weeks ago! You is very necessary konsultatsija-as similar can be, if at the partner a lues so a long time - I could catch? Whether the antibiotics spent on drink by me could (Flemoksin Saljutab 3 courses) to affect or influence result of the analysis or negative RV firmly means that 3 weeks ago I did not have a lues? Also explain please. What means "slabopolozhitelnyj" the answer of the analysis? What is it means? I am infected or not? It is compelled or forced to ask you as the answer of laboratory reminds me a joke about "slightly pregnant". In advance thanks

Medtsentr
14.08.2003, 11:12
Hello!
Such reaction (slabopolozhitelnaja) really exists. It speaks about that. That the diagnosis of a lues on one this reaction to put it is impossible. For acknowledgement or confirmation such seryoznogo the diagnosis other researches be required. And the latent lues (without any displays) a thing frequent enough now and to be surprised her does not follow. However, and sexual partners thus catch extremely seldom (in fact displays of a lues are not present!).
I wish health! K.m.n. Kusov Vyacheslav Vladimirovich