PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Trihomoniaz

Alexander
22.06.2003, 00:48
In March, 2003 has transferred or carried the acute form of a urethritis in a week after doubtful
Contact.
Handed over soskob on a microscopy, a semen on PTSR have found nothing, though was obvious
Inflammation (trihomoniady are not found out, chlamydias are not found out, ureoplazma
It is not found out, the mycoplasma is not found out, gardnella - is not found out).
Have appointed or nominated treatment (Pyrogenalum of 5 nyxes, atrikan 5 days, a doxycycline of 6 days,
Nistatinum of 5 days). At the beginning of treatment signs of an inflammation have quickly passed or have quickly taken place.
In a month handed over control soskoby from a urethra and a semen on a microscopy
Inflammations are not present (a leukocytosis in norm or rate), yeast funguses have found in urine only and
To semen, complaints are not present.
In 2 months has gone to hand over soskob on PTSR find (trihomoniady
Are found out, chlamydias are found out in sledovyh quantities or amounts). Handed over 2 times in two
Different O-LABORATORIES.
By other methods trihomoniady at me do not come to light or are not taped handed over still the REEF of an antibody
trihomoniad are not found out, a microflora enterokoki.
Doctors treat it as the latent form trihomoniaza, refractory or resistant to influence
Antibiotics also offer very long, serious and dear or expensive courses of treatment
(1.5 months of daily procedures, nyxes, droppers, lavages, ozonotherapy,
UFO an irradiation of a blood, a vibromassage of a prostate, transfusion of the blood with
Heat treatment, etc. horror)
Questions:
- Considering such results of analyses in 3 months after the termination or ending of treatment,
Considering, that at me basically signs are not present (there is no inflammation, nothing hurts,
Does not burn down, does not itch, etc.), really it is really necessary for me so serious
Treatment and my business or affairs are so pitiable? Whether it is necessary to treat such analyses as
The indication to serious treatment?
- Whether probably to explain absence of the found infections in the first O-ANALYSIS,
Handed over prior to the beginning of treatment, what I then handed over a semen, instead of soskob from a urethra?
Whether that is it is possible or probable, that the mecotic infection is only in a urethra, but it or her
Is not present in a semen? Can, I should hand over still a semen on PTSP repeatedly?
- I am am offered with two alternative schemes or plans of treatment (different doctors): 1)
Antibiotics + immonomoduljatory (tsikloferon, kleon-n, trikesejd, tiberal,
naksodzhin, abaktal, prostatilen, solkoseril, timogen, entroritsid, hilak) +
Complex treatment of a prostate, member and testicles - lavages, a thermotherapy and t.d
2) nemedimekamentoznoe treatment, that is without antibiotics, but a long course
Procedures of influence on a prostate and other organs
(Ozonotherapy,
UFO an irradiation of a blood, a vibromassage of a prostate, transfusion of the blood with
Heat treatment, etc.)
What course to choose? Whether it is possible to get rid of Trichomonases without application
Antibiotics?

k.m.n. Kusov
22.06.2003, 12:07
Hello, Alexander!

Trichomonases are not treated by antibiotics! For treatment of Trichomonases derivatives of Metronidazolum are used. I advise you to be checked up in other establishment. As to a choice of schemes or plans of treatment: read in the attached file.