PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thrush! Prompt!

musja
15.05.2003, 01:04
One year ago I have married, and my husband at me the first the man. After we snim began to live a sexual life, I me have appeared a thrush, then a cystitis. Never before such at me was! I was treated for a thrush agistenom, but then the thrush opft has appeared, and so some times.
The doctor that woman has told or said, that, which thrush does not have 2 times a year is not the woman!
But almost my girlfriends at all do not know all, that such a thrush! Though at all of them is either the friend, or the husband. That is they do not have a thrush not that 2 times a year, at them at all were not never thrushes.
Prompt, please, from what there is a thrush? Whether what the thrush was at my husband is possible or probable, that to as up to me it or he had women, and from someone from them from a thrush and has picked up? And then if it or he has a thrush, whether it is necessary to him to be treated?
And more: whether non-observance of hygiene of one of the reasons of a thrush is?

k.m.n. Kusov
20.05.2003, 12:36
Hello!
The thrush has many reasons: hormonal changes, irrational reception of antibiotics in occasion of cold, anginas, etc. From the man of it or this, usually, do not happen. You need to be treated and observed at the GOOD gynecologist who will understand your problem.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Kusov Vyacheslav Vladimirovich