PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has caught a gonorrhea

Maxim
07.05.2003, 00:39
Hello! At me a question such harraktera. About half a year back I have caught a gonorrhea, not upuskajaja bolez, at once have addressed to the doctor. He has offered treatment, or not so dearly or expensively but longly or for 500 but one nyxis. I have agreed on the second variant, and is valid after that nyxis all signs and unpleasant sensations were gone literally for 2 days. Through nedelju-two I descended or went on reception to this doctor, after survey he has told or said that at me as he and expected it's OK, but nevertheless has advised to come in 2 3 months for putting off or taking out from the account. For the reasons independent of me I could not come (me nebylo in Russia). Now I asked by a question it is necessary to go or not, signs any since then are not present, but I heard, that some illnesses or diseases have the latent period of development and can after the long period of calm will burst with new force. What will you advise me? Thankful in advance.

k.m.n. Kusov Century
13.05.2003, 12:11
Hello, Maxim!
If to act strictly " by rules " you, certainly, need to be checked up with provocation for izlechennosti from a gonorrhea. Besides the gonorrhea can give complication which at once are not shown. Borrow or occupy in it or this for the sake of yours zdolrovja.