PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At us with the wife have found ureoplazmy

Ivan
07.05.2003, 00:40
Good afternoon! Before conception of the child to us have advised completely it will be checked up. Have handed over analyses, and at us with the wife have found ureoplazmy. To the wife have appointed or nominated one treatment, me another. My treatment horrifies - Trichopolum, tsikloferon, vobenzim, macrofoams, Nistatinum, plus klaritin from allergic reactions. All this is calculated on 20 30 days. To the wife have appointed or nominated revometsin and Nistatinum plus instilljatsii urethras (read, it is what is it unsafe?). At the same time under stories of friends, and under numerous publications in the Internet we know, that ureoplazmy are treated by unitary reception sumameda, or behind week reception doksatsilina. Besides pass or take place course of treatment I cannot, t. To. I leave for a month for business trip, and be observed at the attending physician I can not. How to us to be? Whether the analysis can be mistaken? How we can accelerate treatment? Whether Really there are ways as much as possible quickly to overcome illness or disease? Yours faithfully, Ivan.

k.m.n. Kusov Century
13.05.2003, 11:32
Hello, Ivan!
All of us would like, that treatment of ureaplasmas was the shortest. And it is even better, that passed or took place without treatment. However. In a life happens differently: treatment of a ureaplasma complex or difficult enough business. This infection is steady against usual purpose or appointment of an antibiotic, the complex approach is required. To not treat this disease - too it is impossible: too many it gives dangerous complications subsequently. Find vrekmja and be well treated both with an obligatory check analysis in 1 month after treatment.