PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lues

SerZH
07.05.2003, 00:42
Approximately one month ago the girlfriend has informed me that have found out a lues in it or her (approximately 2, 5 4 months) at a stage of a rash on a skin of maculae. Have put in hospital (analyses were 40 : 1 - she speaks) month (about 110 nyxes pinitsillin on one million) in the extremity or end of a course she has handed over analyses (became 1 : 36) but the doctor to her has told or said that negative reaction (she naturally was delighted) after having asked other doctor vse-taki has learned or has found out the truth - reaction positive (really the patient not in the right to know that with it or him?), Still to her have told or said that in its or her case pinitsilin operates or works weakly, but shift is in the best party or side, now to her is very serious, at all this to her dependences on results it or her have told or said in not will write out and in 3 months to hand over a blood and there we shall understand, but how so, this three months illness or disease will progress? So year, and there illness or disease can stretch it or her will pass in the chronic form (such cases happened), she needs more effective treatment, other preparations, and to not tighten or delay? At all this I had with her contacts, I was checked up have told or said reaction otrits. Have registered preventive 2 nyxes of Bicillinum - 5 on 1, 5 million. Have told or said in 3 months to come to be checked up again, nothing disturbs me... While. Whether as to me to be it is necessary to wait 3 months or earlier to descend or go? And still if it or she does not have any rashes, jazvochek, etc. we can be engaged in sex in elastic or not? P. S. The request to respond to the address of: Sergkorolev@permonline. ru, i/or to publish on your site. Yours faithfully Sergey.

k.m.n. Kusov Century
13.05.2003, 11:26
Hello, Sergey!
I respond:
1. A sexual life you can live (better while with use of a condom).
2. Your girlfriend, most likely had a secondary lues. At this form of disease negativatsija RW goes in a slowed-up way (i.e. restoration of a normal parameter). However, it is any image does not speak that process progresses. Actually the lues at it or her is already cured. Reaction, by virtue of the nespetsifichnosti and because of incomplete deducing or removing from an organism of antibodies some time can be positive. For this purpose perfectly your doctors advise you to wait 3 months, and, then. Again to hand over check analysises. Have patience.