PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Actions manualshchika

SKLISSA
27.09.2006, 10:43
Very much it would be desirable to know on what basis vrach-manualshchik me so has humiliated. And has put here in what. When I at to this "doctor" have come on reception in occasion of treatment of an osteochondrosis - he has asked me to undress to shorts and has begun - what ugly figure, you the clumsy hypersthenic, such any firm on job do not take (in our city terrible unemployment). Has and more told or said that at me an obesity though my body height of 161 sm, and weight of 60 kg and it in the age of 35 years is called as an obesity!!! Though actually at me very narrow wrists - 14,5 sm in a grasp and ribs miss under an acute angle and when to me there were 20 years so in general weighed 52 kg. Very much it would be desirable to understand on what basis me so this "doctor" and a question 2 how much I has humiliated should weigh.

Volchonok
29.10.2006, 12:38
The amusing doctor. Personally with the I have acted or arrived not better. On the first reception on the demand:
- Undress
Has responded:
- And at you self-service?
Jokes jokes but to dump it is necessary from such doctor after the first phrase. There is such thing, as medical ethics. I similar things could tell or say only after the fifth or even the seventh reception. And that is the extremely correct and as the friend (is more exact after threat for my part, that its or his further silence will lead to its or his traumatizing). And weight - all is correct. To consider all is necessary parameters. I do not see an obesity. I see only attempt to extort from the patient of more money for additional treatment.