PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy 38 ned. A jamming of a nerve. The left leg or foot above a knee with vnesh. storo...

marusja
04.05.2004, 06:00
Pregnancy 38 ned. A jamming of a nerve. The left leg or foot above a knee with vnesh. The parties or sides hurts tak-that you will not touch! The Pain pulling, sharp. Earlier simply grew dumb, as at obmorozhenii there was a sensation. Now from a pain I do not sleep 3 night, to crying, I howl, I drink noshpu, I smear Ellou-with gel, Troxevasinum, Menovasinum, and tolku-any. 2 more weeks up to sorts or labors, are simple from mind or wit I shall descend or go, I shall not live, help or assist the doctor, please, that to me to do or make!!?? (a little bit helps or assists to mass a loin, but this simplification of minutes 5)

Teterin D.A.
05.05.2004, 04:44
Come on reception. We shall try to help or assist.

fLasher
19.10.2006, 09:06
Forgive or Excuse, the doctor. We do not have opportunity to arrive to you owing to dwelling in other state. You could not help or assist somehow with a forum. Thus we shall inform on a regular basis to you on promotion of treatment. Big to you thanks for the help.