PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The back hurts. To itself to go?

StarCat
21.09.2006, 22:38
Hello. At me problems with a back one month ago have begun. First simply began hurt or be ill;be sick often, "lomilo" a back. But all was tolerant also passed or took place. And three days ago I have bent, suddenly in a back something has crackled and there was an awful pain. And here last three days I do not live, and I exist, is constant isyptyvaja a dorsodynia, above under the right scapula. The sensation, that at me there something has inflamed, the pain gives forward, to a breast.
Prompt, to what doctor I in general should go with this problem? I have no representation where to address.
And what is it in general can be? At night I do not sleep from a pain, all the day long only of it or this and I think, appetite was gone.
Help or Assist advice or council, please.

Alex1234
26.09.2006, 15:05
To go for the beginning to the neuropathologist.
To do or make MRT - a roentgen a full chicken-feed.
To me before operation helped or assisted (if it is a backbone, instead of kidneys).
1. Nyxes .5 sht on 5 cube
2. A manual (a soft stretching of a backbone) - not less 3 sessions.
T.e there are manuals which set vertebra or vertebrae sharp movements, stir up and t.d (very much bolezneno in an attack).
I recommend to do or make fiz exercises (for njatija strains of muscles).
Only all without sharp movements and on a back.
1. Pulling up kolenej serially.
2. A bicycle in both directions.
3. Vytjagivanie arms or hand and legs or foots in a strain (it is better with a rubber garrot)
4. On a stomach or belly a swallow.
5. In a lap (pulling up of knees serially to a breast)
I did or made these exercises in a month after excision pozvonochnoj
Hernias.
The loin hurted or was ill;was sick from 19 years. In 27 attack (HORROR). In 34 operation..........